Why is it called a “Laundry List?” Does anyone know? Like do people list all the laundry they have to do? Anyway, irrelevant.
I do actually have a lot of laundry that needs to get done, but it’s not likely to get done this weekend. Instead I have a whole bunch of fun things going on that I figured I would share with you – Some you can even take advantage of yourself….
** Shop the special early access sale at Jigsaw London
– Use the code BlogLove0506 to get an additional 20% off all Sale Items. I can tell you that this brings some of the prices down to the lowest they’ll ever go and it’s only good through Wednesday night, so hop to it and shop!
** Apply for a new Apartment
– It’s becoming increasingly more apparent to me that the boy and I need a change of scenery. I still have warm feelings for our place in Beverly Hills, but it’s time to change things up. We found a place on the other side of LA that we love. It’s definitely a step up from our current place and it would put us in a whole new area with a really artistic community, which I think we need. I just hope we can get it – fingers crossed!
** Have a crafting night with my friend Caitlyn
– There will be yarn and scrapbooks. Wine. Maybe a Hayley Mills movie. Need I say more?
** Catch up with my Personal Blogging
– It’s been on the back burner for a while and it’s time to show a little bit of love to this blog again
**Go on a Burger Quest
– Simply because that is what we do!
What are your plans for this weekend?