August is one of my favorite months. It is the month of my wedding anniversary with the boy (which obviously counts for a lot) but there is also just something about August that I love. Perhaps it’s the anticipation of a new season, the final days of summer, the back-to-school-excitement that seems to permeate the streets. I don’t know, but whatever it is I like it.
This week started off with a 13 hour work day that knocked me off my feet. I have been so exhausted and have felt so run down. I’m looking at August as a fresh start. This month, I’m setting myself a few goals that I hope will yield a healthier and happier lifestyle. As usual, I always feel more motivated to stick to my goals if I publish them here for all the world to see, so here they are….
– Make an effort to say “NO” to extra projects I know I can’t take on
– Get back into a regular blogging schedule
– Get started on the September 30 Day’s of Lists Project (a little head start never hurts)
– No drinking at home
– Take better care of my skin and hair (I am so lazy about my beauty regimen)
– Redecorate our apartment (I am super excited about this one!)
– Pay off some of our recent shopping sprees
And that’s pretty much it. I mean, there are always a million more things on my “to-do” list, but this month, I am going to try to just focus on one thing at a time. Do you have any goals for the month? Go on and share some links!